Friday 23 December 2011

My Festive Story...

"HoHo"
Recently I have started to draw designs on my nails, and this has been the first day I have remembered to actual bluetooth my photos (from my mobile) onto my lappy wappy. Anyway the red nail design was my second attempt (the hand pictured is my left hand) I wanted to do small snowflakes for the entire hand but it took too long. In the end the left hand had "HoHo" and on the right hand I put "Xmas" with another snowflake on the thumb.

Reindeer?
I did like this design but then it takes a long time (three coats with red) then glitter and painting. My designs usually last about two weeks and people do seem to like them. Below are photos of my other nail designs.

I also took photo's of my Charlie before uploading the photos of my nail on blogger. I know I always upload photos of him, but I can't resist his face and I want to (even though this sounds highly morbid) collect photos of him so I can look back on them if anything happens to him. Depressing I know!


 I can't believe that Santa is leaving his home in 10 hours. It seems unreal. Meanwhile I lie in bed and watch tv programmes on Christmas food. I will probably write another blog post to make up for not coming on Christmas Day.

Have a lovely Christmas Eve Eve....x





Ps I learnt my nail designs from youtube and want to give a shoutout to "cutepolish" on youtube!!! so simple!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment