Sunday 2 August 2009

Something happy to blog about



Ok since i made this blog i suppose i have to juggle some fun things in here too...like getting thee new hair cut... Who would have thought that me and my furry creature (my nickname for thee wig) would embrace love together and go and get it cut. Now as I described to my hairdresser how it kinds of run and scurries onto my awaiting head every day she looked at me as tho i had not one bald head but two ;) So off we went to get it cut and indeed i was thinking of my old hair style as what i wanted... only to realise that the wig wasnt wanting tat at all. So we jus snipped the sides a bit and left the "sweeping" fringe as it was. Result: the hair look less like a creature and more like well... ehm hair It was of course a rare thing to do in a teens life, go and get their wig cut while fellow people in the hairdressers said they loved my hair (not knowing it was pure fake) Me and my creature needless to say walked out of the hairdressers lookin fresh and wind swept. When i got home i realised my... (wait for it).... wig liner (now laugh) had arrived. Can a girl help it if she has touchy skin that is sensitive... i popped on what can only be described as a head sock and while i looked like i was going swimming wif my face pulled to heaven i decided best not to wear the liner.... I think that was the best decision all round. So the furry creature has a head to sit on in my sisters room (one of those poly one and yes! i did apply make up to its face) and it looks like its settling in nicely.... I hope it doesn't turn suddenly alive after me personifing it. There! And that my followers was someting HAPPY to blog about.... Cus tbh u gotta be happy, if u aren't u wil end up in a darken room rocking and nibblin on ur hair muttering bout how fab I am ;) Toodle for now.xox

No comments:

Post a Comment