Wednesday 5 August 2009

The Beat

Sorry i did forget about my wee heart scan. I am writing bout it because it was bloody fab... seeing ur heart beat and seeing the valves move as i breathed in and out.... jus sooo weird.

I was sitting with the jelly on my chest and getting the wee ultra sound (top half naked) in front of a guy (bit awkard having ur chest poke out from the bedsheet) but yeah it was sooo interesting and jus like when the baby gets scanned you heard my heart beat and the wee noises it made.... soooo cool :D

Also nearly forgot had a wee heart to heart with my bitch tumour. U wil prob see a running trend in my posts, personification. It was a bit shocked that i was telling it that it was leaving my body for good and the fact that it would be gone and never return. It wasn't really accepting my decision but when i told it that it wasn't welcome anymore it nodded glumly and told me that it wud leave. Isn't it kind? (no i ain't mad for speaking to my tumour)

Another wee thing, being in the hospital you get kinda nice food. Had lovely potato slices with sags and then free internet (its like a hotel but not quite)

I am kinda scared of the shower, but hey even that has a shower seat. I wil soon forget how to walk ;)

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. hey baby. lol must say i enjoyed your scan story. ur loosin the plot.. tell tumour i will be down to have a harsh word with it when im better! :D ily xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete