Monday 3 August 2009

Loner Time

Hey just posting to let you know that I got a bed (looks like this one isnt going to be snatched up by someone else) and i am going into hospital 2nite (which is 3rd Aug...)

I am going to be positive here and say i am going to try to be outta hospital in about 20 days soooo that makes it (easy maths) the 23rd which is when this blog wil end and i wil be happy destroying it along with all the memories.

Haha I kinda imagine myself in the cycle helmet going to take part in that old show i used to watch as a kid on saturday night, gladiators.... the chemo of course is the huge people who push you down. I will of course have my wee knee pads and elbow pads to prevent me from being slayed by them ;)

Scout honour not to soon too depressing once I get into hospital. No one likes a sad face :)

Toodles....

Oh p.s. this is my wee song that makes me stay positive- Kanye West Stronger (the lyrics esp)

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment