Monday 10 August 2009

Woop A De Woop

Were is the balloons? My crown? My presents? I have only gone n done it. Faced my fear and done six days of chemo in a row. I think i shal recieve my award now, or as the grinch says "the child mentioned a cheque?"


In terms of funny stories, I have none since I am in my own company. I do giggle tho at me filling jugs of my own pee to be measured and asked how much water i have drank. My answer: "i don't drink water. I did however polish off that capri-sun" App a carton of something isn't a measurement.

I can say this tho... u get to stay in bed and everything is brought to you, but then again I have zero energy to do anything. It reminds me of a friend, goes by the name of Emmathong. Yessss she may read this and gasp but she is a familiar face to being in bed and adopting the attitude "mmhh i have jus got comfy jane, can't you turn off the light" Eh? Moi? Fiinneeee.

If u are reading this, i have crap all energy to reply so i only come on to the computer cus i find it way easier to talk. If u want to tlk to me. Find me on msn people (gosh! don't i sound popular)


Toodles.xoo

No comments:

Post a Comment