Sunday 9 August 2009

Lag Time

Ahhh mateys!!! Final day of E n A chemo... (BEAM) u get it.... so 2mara i am taking in... wait for it 7000ml of fluid plus a ten minute chemo injection through IV (line)

I am starting to sound like my personal doctor. Speaking of hospital people i want to train them in how to close a door without banging it so loud ur skin jumps from your bones. Since i am in a isolation room i have two doors (u open one, stand and sterilse... open second to my greeting face) Anyway that creates a wind tunnel effect and the door are banging from about 6am through to 1pm... the only time when one NEEDS sleep.


I have watched Marley and Me along with Hotel for Dogs. What? A pattern of animals movies? Nevvverrr :D


Ehm trying to think of what other things have been happening. I got for dinner a sandwich one day and i jus looked at it like it was a dead finger on my plate (the chicken was brown in it... not right!) So a lovely lady got me a loaf of wheaten bread which doesn't turn me.


Today i had my sunday dinner (gosh after this no more food talk for u's) and that was nice BIG chicken :D so that was good.


So i wil leave you lot with this

I.HAVE.ONE.FREAKING.MORE.DAY

OF.CHEMO.FOR.THE.REST.OF.MY.ENTIRE.LIFE.



and that my friend makes Jane SUPER DUPER FLIPPING HAPPY :D

xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment