Sunday 20 November 2011

Come and join me for tea?


Children in Need Cupcakes
For children in need this year the UUJ Marketing Society decided to raise money by holding a bake sale. I am not on the team itself but I thought I could lend my baking skills and bake some vanilla buttercream cupcakes. I also did a batch of six nutella cupcakes but I dont have the photo of it on my computer (taken on my mobilearotto)

The team raised £800 (over that I think) which I think is a massive achievement for such a small university society, but I must admit if I didn't have a hospital appointment that morning (when the bake sale was happening) I would have went and bought one. The pictures of the bake sale table was filled with different cupcakes, and some of them look very yummy!

Below is birthday cupcakes. This time I got lemon essence for the main sponge but topped the cupcakes themselves with vanilla buttercream. The photo is just to show off the mini boxes (which holds four cupcakes each) I am hoping to get the same product/box but a christmas themed version for a couple of people this christmas for presents (no im not a skint person!) I got the boxes (both photos) from Lakelands (love that place!)

In other news, I am still a boring little person. I haven't done much to be honest other than see my friends and what not. Still breathing, still living. Cant wait for Christmas.

Birthday Cupcakes for special ladies
I would also like to say I would change my grammar on these last two posts but I am very tired tonight and have university in the morning. So for the time being sorry for grammar. I shall change it when i have time.

And as the rain slams againist the window I bid thee a good night.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment