Thursday 10 November 2011

Are you content?

You ever dream of that feeling after a long day of work? Or that mad traffic that you had to sit through whilst gripping the steerwheeling whilst ANOTHER lane dogder skips infront of you within one second of the traffic moving?

I love that feeling of sinking into your new bed that feels like a cloud. Or that moment when you finally sit down to peace and quiet and take that first sip of your favourite hot drink, diet coke or even something a bit more adult like.

Maybe for you its that quiet moment before bed each night when you think "what was todays good points" For me its deffo the feeling of being in bed whilst being hugged not only by your duvet but by a teddy, boyfriend/girlfriend or even just your close friend (this is more acceptable if you are a lady)

I always think everyone has a "sneaky" secret of what they love to do. For me it might be:

  • sticking my finger in the bowl of cake mix and realising no one seen me. 
  • Or that moment when your dog looks at you with those puppy dog eyes and you quickly fire him a piece of "human food". 
  • I don't really believe my dog is a dog though, he doesn't act like it, especially when i serve him his slice of toast buttered and halfed (easier to eat?) 
  • Or that I sometimes share my biscuits with him.
  • Or the fact that for a month I had a spare packet of biscuits (human food once again) by my bed side and they were ONLY for my dog.

So I ask you... what is your version of "pure happiness" or closest way of getting from stressed to destressed?

My lap as a pillow maybe Charlie?
Need suggestions?  I recommend a duvet day, loads of catch up programmes and of course something with animals in it, for example Frozen Planet on BBC. How I love that programme.

Now remember, just because its Winter and it might be freezing where you live, and you might not have that much money because of this recession, I DARE YOU... yes YOU to have ONE positive day.... one day were you are GRATEFUL.


Toodles for now my dearest.

ps I found a great site (not sure if i posted about this and if im repeating my self: then sorry)

Look up "the pink whisk" on google (Ruth from Great British Bake Off S.2 developed it- some great recipes)

No comments:

Post a Comment