Sunday 20 November 2011

"Its like forgetting the words to your favourite song"

I have neglected you bloggy *pats bloggy head*, but for good reasons. I have been completely knackered recently along with being super duper busy finishing university work. No! Don't give me those crying eyes bloggy!

I recently got Regina's album, hence my title to this specific blog post. I highly recommend her songs (the way to figure this out is by typing into YouTube: Regina spektor SAMSON)

If you like that song (Samson) then you should then listen to her other songs. The specific song that I love at the moment is called: "Eet" anyway I am in love with her. If you listen to that song in particularly its really how I feel.

The idea that you suddenly cant remember what it was like to be you. Yes, I realise I sound silly and that indeed I am still ME, but truly carefree without this huge burden all the time.

That looming sense of "what if"... especially at the moment with my chest being sore. I suppose I just seem to be living in some sort of fear at the minute. I'm getting a bit tired of constantly walking through life either doped up on medications for my GVH or itching my skin because i feel like someone is tickling me.

I don't want to be this person at the minute, who has to have a skin bath, be careful of taking of my make up in case my eyebrow hair just falls out or the fact that i have to try to drag energy from some sort of source that i didn't know i had.

Anyway, that rant wasn't to make you feel bad for moaning at me bloggy for not paying you attention. I just needed to put that out there, even though its my personal blog. I feel sometimes that people seem to (even though clearly before i was ill i just took life for granted) cheat life and drink/take drugs constantly and i want to scream "CANT YOU SEE YOU HAVE A PERFECT WORKING BODY? U ARE RUINING IT" but then anyone could do that (if they have a different medical condition)

I wanted to upload some photos of my recent baking but I shall do it in another post.....

See u in a second.x

No comments:

Post a Comment