Wednesday 18 January 2012

Stolen Time?

Hair growth...
I do have a excuse! Exams! And then final cv hands in! So don't give me that look bloggy! I shall update you though. First the photo to the right is my hair growth so far. I went to the hospital the other day and they couldnt find me because they said my hair had grown so much that they didn't expect me to look like that. Compliment? Awk well I will take it as one anyway.

So firstly it is with great .... depression that I am informing you of my impending 21st birthday. Gah! I don't want to turn 21. It sounds so much older than 20. Also if you think about it, 21 sounds like you need to have your "life plan" sorted. What you want to achieve and basically be taking ACTIVE steps to getting there. Gah! I don't know what these steps would even be. (calm Jane!) So yes on the 25th I shall be 21. I dread the day when i say "Oh i will be 25 on the 25th" (weeps)


Shoeies!!!
I have been rather good with the shopping recently and have only really bought ONE thing this year... which are these prettyful shoes!!!  And the photo of the key is a cindrella disney couture necklace, which is soooo pretty (this is my photo of it below so you can see the writing on the necklace)

One of my 21st gift
White cell Ninja!










The second thing I want to talk about is boring hospital! I am now 9 months post transplant of la stem cells and the Prof (my consulant) is now thinking that maybe I will be one of the patients who can never really come off my anti rejection cyclosporin drug. My liver is not enjoying my decreasing of both anti rejection drug and steroid (for the skin) and apparently the bio chemistry blood test results weren't good. I am more annoyed in the sense of "i tried twice now and it doesnt seem to be going my way" more so that "argh i hate my life" because I would much rather have this immune system than my old one! And i suppose everyone wants to live in a ideal world, but ideal worlds don't usual exist unless you are high on drugs or completely drunken on a night out and think you are the bee's knee's. I suppose that is one thing i can be thankful of, no more empty drunk calories. I have no excuse now to eat take away or get that weird "this food is soooo good" feeling just because you are drunk and starving, so therefore everything tastes like one hundred times better.

The third thing is: I am moving in with a boy. A boy, you ask bloggy?! Now don't get jealous of him. After three years together me and my boyfriend have decided to take the next big step and move in with each other. Both scary and exciting along with a dusting of nervous but I can't wait. You never know till you take that leap (and boy is it a leap) but I think we will be okay dokey because I would be fab to live with (only messing).

I also want to do a post later on in the week about this SOPA thing that is currently in the news. I linked it below and will read more about it (haven't had time today as I have been doing my cv) and then I shall give you my full run down on my thoughts on recent news matter. sopa-blackout-day-

Till tomorrow or maybe later on, depending on my frantic life that I lead. Oh! remind me to talk about Pinterest as well (I am very addicted to that site)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment