Sunday 22 January 2012

Someone say SURPRISE!

Drink me?
 It is nearly my 21st birthday (my birthday is the 25th) and my mum threw me a surprise tea party at my grandas. I wasn't told a thing about the event (just told to be there between one and half one...) so off I tottered to get my friend Lindsay (photo near the bottom of this post) from her house and we drove back to my grandas.
When I arrived I was not expecting an Alice In Wonderland themed party. Teacups complete with  "drink me" and cupcakes complete with "eat me" labels. It was AWESOME!

I couldn't believe that my mum went to all that trouble for me. In the photo below this writing and to the right you can see cupcakes and scones (the hot food was still in the oven) but the cupcakes in the photo below show my alice in wonderland teacup cake stand... awesome!!!

I must admit I had a beyond excellent day yesterday. Its hard to arrange photos on this blog sometimes as I make the mistake of uploading them all at once and then fitting my text around them. opps! I had such a awesome day!!! Best birthday party so far and that's a good achievement since I'm 21!!!
 This is me... and you can see my disney couture tim binns bracelet... you guessed it... alice in wonderland. I think I am slightly addicted to it! I wish my hair would get thicker though, and my eyebrow (just the one of them is being a bit huffy and taking its time to thicken)... but i can't complain.

 I promised my self that I would upload these photos onto my blog because they are too good not to share! (par the food.. that was too good to share!!) Till next time!


Eat me!!!!
White Roses (made from tissue paper)





6 comments:

  1. You'll be missed darling :( xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. RIP Jane :( xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never met you in person jane but your best friend lindsay told me so much about you we spoke once on facebook but i thought of you alot r.i.p love..god only takes the good and you seem,d so lovely..such sad news to hear of your passing and i hope you have a beautiful eternal life angel XOXO <3 XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss you Jane. RIP x

    ReplyDelete